IDEMIA MorphoWave offers Contactless 3D Fingerprint Scanning
- Are Edens Garden essential oils therapeutic grade?
- The Realities of Ransomware: Five Signs you’re about to be Attacked
- Matrix Field Visit Management
- Indiaitchannels.com fruitfully accomplished 5000 registrations with full-fledged Ongoing B2C creation
- IDEMIA MorphoWave offers Contactless 3D Fingerprint Scanning
IDEMIA’s touchless 3D fingerprint (Morpho Wave) technology is not only going to protect the office premises, in the light when organizations needed access control solutions that are thorough, dependable, fast but will also nullify the chances of contracting Corona virus as there is Zero Human contact between people and the operational MWC device. MorphoWave Compact has a Touchless fingerprint sensor which detects the presence of Hand. It is also capable of scanning printed QR codes for visitor management. It can store upto 250,000 IDs in authorized user list with 1 Million transaction logs ensuring the most accurate and reliable fingerprint matching, for maximum security. It has been designed more compact than its previous models with a H*W*D of 250*152*216mm respectively and 2.2 kg in weight. But it retains the same large fingerprint scanning volume and deliver the same field-proven performance MorphoWave Compact is a unique solution for frictionless fingerprint access control. This masterpiece of engineering delivers the award winning, field-proven performance of MorphoWave contactless 3D fingerprint scanning technology in a stylish and compact casing, suitable for any location